Thursday, May 23, 2013

When I Become A Superhero...


When I become a superhero one of my powers will be to open people to their own hearts. I'll have several cool ways to do it including a love bomb ;-) I promise you, the only thing that will ever bring real change to any situation, internal or external, is love. Since I am not a superhero, yet, I am beginning by working on opening my own heart and offering love to everyone and everything in all of existence. Love is the way, I know it with every fiber of my being.


And while we're on the topic of superheroes... my favorite superheroes are the Green Lanterns. The beautiful artwork at the top of this post is Gloria Gypsy's interpretation of Anahata, the heart chakra. (Click on the image to go to her shop.) The beautiful artwork just above this paragraph is the Green Lanterns' symbol. Oddly similar, no? Ha ha ha! Green Lanterns receive a special ring and a lantern that allows them to channel a magical green energy. The story says that they need sufficient will power to wield the power. They wear the symbol on their heart chakras, and the green energy is the opposite of fear. When they channel it they can create anything, literally anything, that they are able to imagine. Their ability to not be controlled by fear, their will power, and their imaginations are truly what the beings bring to the table and the green energy does everything else. As far as I know the only thing that controls our fears is trust, either in ourselves or in a higher power... and that, my friends, is why I love Green Lanterns! I even have a tattoo of the symbol. Love and joy from me to all of you!

No comments: