Friday, May 24, 2013

Let it flow! Let it flow! Let it Flow!


If you want abundance in your life, you must resonate with the vibration of abundance. Abundance is not something we make happen, we don't create and recreate it again and again. Abundance is a flow that we connect to, it's a flow of giving and receiving. It's a beautiful thing, a wonderful dance. If you wish to be connected to this flow, you must feel at ease with both giving and receiving. If you feel that you only appreciate one half of the equation, you will want to cultivate an appreciation for the other.

There are a few things that I do, practices if you will, to help me stay in the flow. When I pay my bills I write "Thank You" on the checks (A nice little tool from Busting Loose from the Money Game). I do it for several reasons. As I said to stay in the flow, but I also find that writing and reading "Thank You!" always feels joyful to me. And I also like to remind myself that the money I am giving is appreciation for something I am receiving and enjoying.

When I find money on the ground I accept that it is a gift. When I am given extra change by accident I give it back, the joy of the exchange and the honoring of abundance is far more valuable to me than a momentary surplus.

I also offer my gratitude for all of the blessings and wonderful things in my life, to The Divine, in a journal. It's not a list of things I am grateful for, it's a conversation. I write things like, "Thank you for my wonderful cuddle bunny, Witty! She gives me so much love and affection! Thank you for my wonderful supportive friends and family, I love them so much! Thank you for my beautiful home and my wonderful town!". Ha ha ha, I actually write all of that, ha ha ha. I've found, for myself and for my clients, that a conversation tends to be much more invigorating and heart opening than a list. That being said, the joyful emotion of gratitude is really the point. So play around with it and see what works for you. Figure out how to get yourself jazzed about the things that are bringing you ease and joy in your life. And if you're feeling a bit down and funky, open that journal up and read a few pages!


Another key element to abundance flow is feeling joy for the abundance in other people's lives. Not just our friends and loved ones, but all beings everywhere. I have absolutely no issue with advertising for this reason. When I hear people kvetching about the ads, particularly on Facebook, it really surprises me. I am so grateful for Facebook and Youtube! I have connected with many friends through Facebook, people that I never thought I would see again. I have found a lot of love and seen amazing wonderful things on both Facebook and Youtube that I never would have seen without those sites. We have access to such incredible beauty and wisdom... and it does not cost us a single cent, unless we choose to click on an ad and buy something that we would like to have. All we have to do in return for this amazing gift is... well really nothing. We don't even have to look at the ads if we don't want to. When you see others thriving and you rejoice in their abundance, you are well on your way, ha ha ha. I love to see everyone thriving so beautifully! I absolutely wish for everyone in the entire world to live and play and laugh in ever flowing joyful abundance. And I do mean everyone. Love! Love! Love!

No comments: