Monday, April 7, 2008

I'm Going to Abadiania with a Journal on My Knee!

For seven years I've wanted to go to see John of God in Abadiania, Brazil and by this time next week I'll be there! John of God is an amazing healer... or rather a channel for healing entities. The entities have been healing people through John of God for many, many years now. I have known many people that he, or rather the entities, healed of numerous physical and emotional health issues. If you want to know more about him there is a wealth of information on the internet. The 'official' site is www.johnofgod.com. (If you already know who he is and are wanting to go, there is a fantastic website with all of the information that you'll need called Friends of the Casa. Whether you want to go with a guided group or on your own private adventure Friends of the Casa will get you there.)

I will be there for my 40th birthday which I find to be wonderfully auspicious! Sooooo have a fantastic couple of weeks while I am gone. I've decided to go old school... I'm leaving my Macbook at home and bring my travel journal instead!
Big Love to All Y'all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jen,

I hope you have had a great visit to the Casa, if you have already been there.

I noticed on your website that you used one of my photos, taken from "the hill" on the dirt road just beyond the Casa. I would have appreciated if you you would have first asked me, just as a courtesy.
Rupert Drew rhdrew@yahoo.com

Jen said...

I'm sorry Rupert, I sent two emails and when I didn't hear back from you I figured that if I gave you photo credit and linked to your website that you wouldn't mind... I also kind of assumed that eventually you'd get my messages and get back to me... I apologize, if you want me to remove it I most certainly will...
Jen

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.