Saturday, November 17, 2007

A Box, A Catalog, A Gluestick & Scissors...

I needed a gift box to put my best friend Pam's birthday present in. Pam is a very creative and spiritual person and I love her dearly so I wanted the box to be special. I was also under a time crunch because I wanted to send off her gift immediately. I looked through my papers, bags etc. to no avail. As I pondered what to do my eye fell upon a catalog of meditation items. The photo on the front was stunning. So I grabbed a glue stick, scissors and a box and went to work! I not only saved time, money and gas, I also I recycled a catalog and a box! I used a few more photos from the catalog and an old card to make a new card. And on top of it all Pam will really love the personal touch. Give it a try, it's fun and incredibly satisfying.

No comments: